The Hetmer's

This is a blog to share with all our friends and family. We will soon be new parents and would like to share this experience with everyone that is dear to us. Please be patient because it is a work in progress for me. My husband has a blog as well and so I thought I would give it a shot. This way there is a woman's view on our journey together as new parents. Can't wait to share this with you all. Love- Lou

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Blessed By God
Christopher and I will soon be new parents to a beautiful boy or girl. As you all know we have decided to wait to find out the sex of our new baby. Yes, we know that some of you feel that we are crazy, while others love the fact of a surprise ending. We cannot wait until we get to hold our blessing from God. God has done nothing but bless Christopher and I. We are very thankful for God's grace and mercy upon us. Below are some pictures of the belly that holds this beautiful gift from God. I hope you enjoy!
Love- Lou

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Landy! It's Charlee. Haven't talked to you in awhile - hope things are okay and that you're feeling well.

Congratulations on the blog and the baby! (In no particular order.)

Still waiting to have that dinner sometime!

Love Charlee

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home