The Hetmer's

This is a blog to share with all our friends and family. We will soon be new parents and would like to share this experience with everyone that is dear to us. Please be patient because it is a work in progress for me. My husband has a blog as well and so I thought I would give it a shot. This way there is a woman's view on our journey together as new parents. Can't wait to share this with you all. Love- Lou

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Another wonderful time in our life!
Our honeymoon in Aruba 2005!

The "Just Married" flip flops!
Taking pictures of ourselves!
Christopher is so good at taking pictures of ourselves.
We rented a jeep and went on a wild adventure!


Our last night in Aruba!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one hawt couple. I love the blonde. She's so SEXY! Can't wait to see what she spits out of her pooty poo when the time comes for that thing in her tummy to roll out. Is it a boy or is it a girl? The world will know soon! I predict it's going to be a...............................................................................GIRL!

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Landy, Landy where do you find the time to do all this girl? whew! You and Chris have done a super job with your blog and all your pics - way too awesome! Oh and I love the "flip flop" sand stamping - heheeee, hmmmmm you did wear them after all, LOL! I love you guys - Michelle - P.S. I sure wish I had more time to visit with you all, but as you know, now that you are a mother, your time is so consumed with them and all their activities, etc. I'm just now getting to where I can leave the house, ha!

Love, Shelly

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home