The Hetmer's

This is a blog to share with all our friends and family. We will soon be new parents and would like to share this experience with everyone that is dear to us. Please be patient because it is a work in progress for me. My husband has a blog as well and so I thought I would give it a shot. This way there is a woman's view on our journey together as new parents. Can't wait to share this with you all. Love- Lou

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

View this photo book created at One True Media
Our Wedding June 11, 2005

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey momma! Wow, Connor is so cute! He's going to be a looker- watch out! I hope this finds you well. We need to catch up! Call me when you get a minute.

-Jen (the Balla. just kidding)

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Chris and Landy, Believe it or not I do read this blogs they are cool, congrats, on the completion of your home and conner's first year hope you are all well, (Sorry I still call you Chris. it just feels right to me)
Juan + Jordana

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you guys have a beautiful family! I am so proud to know and work with Chris. I can't wait to meet you Landy! You guys are the shiznick, fo sho

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Surprise!! I was deleted my inbox from two year old messages and stumbled upon one of your old messages and clicked on your link. Wow how our lives have changed since we last spoke. I'd love to catch up and send you some pictures of my baby boy. Your old pal Joe Martin?!?!? joemelmartin@hotmail.com

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home