The Hetmer's

This is a blog to share with all our friends and family. We will soon be new parents and would like to share this experience with everyone that is dear to us. Please be patient because it is a work in progress for me. My husband has a blog as well and so I thought I would give it a shot. This way there is a woman's view on our journey together as new parents. Can't wait to share this with you all. Love- Lou

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Christopher and Landy
I know that it has been way to long since I last wrote but my plate has been full. Conner will be a year old in eight days. Can you believe how fast time flies? He is such a blessing and Christopher and I cannot explain how happy he makes us. We never knew we could love something so very much. Well I am going to try and make some more frequent entires into my blog but I cannot make any promises. I am awful with time management now that I have a child. Not that I was every great at managing my time. Just ask my husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home